Texas woman died with ‘flesh eating bacteria’ in raw oysters

A woman in Texas died in consuming two dozen raw sea oysters on vacation in Louisiana at market. As it contained flesh eating bacteria which attacked the woman to death. Now people overwhelmed and afraid about healthcare after knowing the information. https://goo.gl/vGq16Y

Woman unknowingly Consumed Heinz Ketchup Packet

A 41-year-old lady who was determined to have Crohn’s disease quite a long when consumed Heinz ketchup packet stuck inside her stomach. As per the report, the lady started encountering suffering and swelling in her guts in 2007. https://spinonews.com/2018/01/05/woman-unknowingly-consumed-heinz-ketchup-packet/

More than 500 Hepatitis A cases reported in South east Michigan

There are several serious cases of hepatitis A raised in south east Michigan. Highest cases registered in the history of united states. More than 500 cases reported this year. https://spinonews.com/2018/01/04/more-than-500-hepatitis-a-cases-reported-in-south-east-michigan/