Woman unknowingly Consumed Heinz Ketchup Packet

A 41-year-old lady who was determined to have Crohn’s disease quite a long when consumed Heinz ketchup packet stuck inside her stomach. As per the report, the lady started encountering suffering and swelling in her guts in 2007.

https://spinonews.com/2018/01/05/woman-unknowingly-consumed-heinz-ketchup-packet/

(Visited 4 times, 1 visits today)

You might be interested in

LEAVE YOUR COMMENT

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *